jueves, 17 de marzo de 2022

FUNDS!!

Greetings to you!!

With Due Respect, I know this letter will be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself, I want you to please forgive me for sending this mail without your permission.

I'm Mr. Suvo Sarkar a Bank Officer here in the United Arab Emirates, I got your contact through a reliable source called database through Dubai chamber of commerce.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) if you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to me. This is the only reason why I contacted you, I am willing to go into partnership investment with you owing to your wealth of experience.

So please if you are interested to assist on this venture kindly contact me back for more details. I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf. I agree that 50% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 50% would be for me.

Note; If you happen to find this email in your spam folder or junk folder, Note that it occurred due to server error, so kindly move the mail to your inbox.

Contact me via email: ( mrsuvosarkar79@gmail.com ) Please your assistance will be highly appreciated.??

Yours faithfully"

Mr. Suvo Sarkar
Senior Executive Vice President & Group
Head - Retail Banking & Wealth Management Emirates NBD.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario