martes, 10 de mayo de 2022

I have a BANK DRAFT WORTH' USD$246,250,000.00.

Sir/Madam,

This is from the office of the first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Sir/Madam, How are you doing today? I am Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari the first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am sorry for contacting you directly. I have a very genuine and Lucrative business opportunity that I want to share with you. As you may know, this is the final tenure of my husband in the office.

I have a BANK DRAFT WORTH' USD$246,250,000.00 ) deposited with the National Bank of Fujairah Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please I need your help for immediate crediting of this fund into your bank and all it will cost you is sending the cost of re-validating the bank draft to be entered in your name or company and you will start to withdraw from your bank account. Please acknowledge my email so I can provide you with details.

Confidentiality is the bond of this transaction.

I await your response.

Best regards,

Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari.
The First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario