martes, 26 de julio de 2022

seeking your assistance

Dear Friend,

I hope this mail meets you in good health. I am very aware that several propositions like this over the internet, end up to be fraudulent initiatives, whereupon the unsuspecting victim has his or her hopes built extraordinarily high, after which they eventually loose morale and confidence as a result of failed expectations.

I am actin
We are of the conviction that you shall be honest and truthful. Upon your positive response, you will be provided with the following information:

A. How I will introduce You/your Company to the holding bank and make you the beneficiary of the funds.
B. Investing our share in your country.
C. What percentage of the money I am willing to give you for your assistance.


Thank you and kindly respond via my email address:

1. Full names and address.(And company name and address,if any)
2.Private telephone and Fax numbers.

Regards,


Ammar Mohammed

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario