jueves, 6 de mayo de 2021

HELP ME RECEIVE MY MONEY

Public Affairs Division of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

Attn: ,

I hope this email finds you well.

As the Group General Manager, Public Affairs Division of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), I am in a position to facilitate
immediate transfer of but will need your support to achieve this
faith for our mutual benefit.

The fund came from the over-invoiced amount in a project executed in my
department. I have access to these funds which are over-invoiced amount in a
project executed in my department. As a staff of the corporation, I cannot
achieve this transaction without the help of a foreign partner who will
provide the bank account to receive the fund as a foreign contractor.

We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure
these funds for our mutual benefit. I will be looking forward to your prompt
response. My alternative email address below

Email: mele_kyari@yahoo.com


Kind regards
Mr. Mele Kyari
Group General Manager,
(Public Affairs Division of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario