lunes, 17 de mayo de 2021

Investment Opportunity

Good Day,


My name is Saleh Alfodary, I am an attorney, I am writing on behalf of my client, Mr. Chen Shui-Bian. Mr. Chen, 64, was elected Taiwan's first opposition president in 2000, was convicted of corruption charges after leaving office in 2008. He was originally sentenced to life for money laundering and accepting bribes, but the prison term was reduced on appeal. He is now five years into a 20-years prison sentence.



My client has funds which he is looking for someone to help him invest and manage. My client has presented a subtle offer which will need the help of a partner like you to complete successfully.


Your role will be to:
[1]. Act as the owner of the funds.
[2]. Prepare a profitable Investment Plan


All legal documentation will be done in your name to ensure that you have legal custody of the funds, should you agree to partner with my client.


I await your sincere response. Thank you and God bless you.


Yours Sincerely,
Saleh Alfodary Esq.
Investment Attorney
Kim Chambers and Solicitors

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario