jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2021

Attention Potential Beneficiary,

--
Attention Potential Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Akbar Ibrahim, a banker with PNC Bank New York, I hereby
solicit for your urgent reply to assist me in claiming a deceased
customer's fund as the next of kin since you bear the same surname (last
name) with the deceased, though I was the account officer to the
deceased
before he died.

Meanwhile, the funds involved is USD$18.4 million, the deceased person
contacted corona virus in December 2019 while in China with the family
on
vacation died after a month and three weeks later the entire family
passed
away, leaving behind no one to stand as next of kin, since then I have
made
all efforts to locate any family member but to no avail.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you
since
you bear the same surname. I have some related documents in my
possession
as the account officer to back up your claim as the next of kin.

Please I await your careful response to enable me detail you the way
forward. Again, I want you to be discreet about this for the safety of
my
good office/position.

Regards,
Mr. Akbar Ibrahim
Personal Email: akbar.ibrahim1954@gmail.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario