martes, 14 de septiembre de 2021

Peace Be Unto You. Your Urgent Response Is Needed.

Peace Be Unto You,

I am Mrs. Alima Cooper an aging widow suffering from long time illness (Cancer) and from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i won't live more than 2 months, I have some funds I inherited from my late husband (Mr Ali Cooper) who died from Covid-19, the sum of $1,500,000,000.00 USD and I needed a very honest and sincere Individual or family that will use the fund for work of humanity, I found your email address from the Human resources database and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the work of humanity (charitable organizations) to fulfill my late husband's wish.

I await your reply soonest remain blessed I await your reply soonest remain blessed. Below is my instant contact email address


Regards,
Mrs. Alima Cooper
E-mail: alimaccooper@gmail.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario