lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2022

Kind regards and waiting for your reply Thanks,

Good Day To You Over There,

FULFILLMENT OF THE SEASON FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
I am very sorry to have written to you in this way, but there will be no better time than now to inform you about this.

I am aware that this letter has surprised you because we have not seen before and we have not had any kind of business together in the past. However, I have contacted you with genuine intentions and hope to entrust you with this inheritance opportunity, which will be explained below.

My name is Melvin Dubose, a financial account manager for one of our nation's banks.

Retrieving your contact address in my family search for a deceased client of our bank (Mr.Dominic Gerard), who lived and died in a state of cardiac arrest in Georgia in 2010.

All the efforts made by our bank to locate his relatives have been unsuccessful, so I decided to write that since I have supervised this account at the bank for almost 10 years and no claim has been filed by anyone. I would like to introduce you to our bank as relatives, to claim this dormant account for US$2,750,000 (Twenty seven million seven hundred thousand dollars).

You will need to apply to our bank for a long-term relationship with the deceased client, while I work internally to ensure you are provided with all the information and evidence necessary to support your claim. The account has an open beneficiary status, so I am contacting you to request the funds as a family and beneficiary. Since the deceased was from his country, it is easy for him to train his next official relatives. If we do not make a claim for these funds now, the funds will be invested back into the system as unclaimed funds at the expiration of a 10-year period.

I assure you that this transaction will be handled in accordance with proper inheritance procedures and that all necessary arrangements will be made for you to be the true beneficiary of the fund. You also require confidentiality at this stage and I think you are ready to keep it absolutely discreet until you claim the funds from the bank. Once the funds transfer to you we will share it between the two of us 60% for me and 40% for you.

Submit your response indicating your willingness to proceed with this transaction and we will discuss further details as well as the procedure to achieve a successful conclusion. This is an opportunity of our life and that of people to achieve it every day.

I am looking forward to your response

Kind regards and waiting for your reply,

Melvin Dubose.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario