lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2022

Re:Info Beloved

 

Hello beloved,

I'm Mrs.Karen Franklin, I'm a sick Woman who was diagnosed with cancer six years ago. My main reason for contacting you is that I want to entrust you with a charity project. I know this may sound so strange to you and also extremely risky for me to email a complete stranger with such a proposal, but this is my last resort to get this done.

I am looking for a confidant, someone who will help me to fulfill my last wish.

  Hope to read from you. I will appreciate your selfless actions towards the less privileged, I don't mind if you could confidently help me. I will be eagerly awaiting to read from you as time is of the essence due to the limited time I have and my poor health. .

Kind regards,
Mrs.Karen Franklin

 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario