domingo, 29 de agosto de 2021

Hello, how are you doing?

Hello, how are you doing?

I have a great proposal for you, I hope you are a good person because my spirit tells me that I can trust you and share this with you. My colleagues and I discovered lots of money here in Kabul Afghanistan  from some terrorists in January 2021, we split the money among ourselves.

I will like you to receive my own part of the money for me because of the chaos here in the country, I will give you 30% of the money if you accept to receive the total amount and keep it in your custody so that when am done with my assignment here in Kabul I will come to your home and meet you so that we can share the money and you and I will be happy.

This is a secret please don't tell anyone about this, and am sure you will not run away with my money once you receive it?  The amount involved is the sum of $10,5 million(Ten Million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) I can also send you the video of this money, with my pictures. Please contact me on my whatsapp number +1(720) 647 2139  Have a lovely day and God bless you and your family.

Faithfully yours
Sergeant John Edward
US Military Officer

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario