lunes, 2 de agosto de 2021

Hello

Dear

Greetings and peace upon you. Hopefully this email finds you well, My name is Lanya Fatih a 32 years old widow from France Married to Late Mr Kareem Fatih from Turkey. It is with great disappointment that I cry to you with my present humiliating Condition. My late husband passed away two years ago and his family members are against me for reasons best known to them, probably because I am a foreigner.
 
They want me and my kids dead just because of the inheritance sum of Eight Million Eight Hundred thousand Euros my husband left in a bank here in Turkey where I am staying presently with my two kids.

Due to their bad intention to eliminate me and my kids, we are in hiding. I want to seek your help to have us move into your country,and with a mutual understanding to help me transfer these funds into your bank account and with this it can enable us to fly to join you over there in your country for my safety and my two kids, l really need your assistance with all genuinity.

I will be waiting for your reply at my private Email: lanyafatih0205@gmail.com

Regards:
Mrs. Lanya FATIH.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario