jueves, 5 de agosto de 2021

your assistance needed

Hello Beloved, How are you coping with this Covid-19 Pandemic? I know this email might come to you as a surprise as we have not met before but I believe God knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time. My name is Mr. Williams Schwarz, I`m a Branch Manager of a Financial institute , I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US$12,500,000.00 Dollars. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit last year (i.e. 2020 financial year). I have already submitted an annual report for this December to my head office as I have watched with keen interest as they will never know of this excess of the fund. I have since placed this amount of US$12,500,000.00 Dollars on an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid trace. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me. I do need to stress that there is practically no risk involved in this. Best Regards Williams Schwarz

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario