lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2021

From Mr Ian Slatter

From Mr Ian Slatter

I expect that my letter will find you today in the best of health and in a good mood. Please forgive me for invading your privacy. Can you be trusted in a financial relationship that is mutually beneficial to both of us? I got your name and contact from your country's International Business Information in the hope that you would be interested in what I am about to tell you.

I'm Mr Ian Slatter from North West London, here in England. I work for UBS Bank, London. I am writing to you about a business proposal that will be of immense benefit to both of us. As Co-Head Global Markets Sales at UBS AG Greater London Regional Office, I discovered a surrendered amount of Ј 22.3 million (twenty-two million three hundred thousand British pounds sterling) in an account owned by one of our overseas deceased clients Billionaire business mogul deceased Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was killed in a helicopter crash in January 2010, in which he and his family members died. Saba was 47 years old. His wife, their son Avraham (Albert) and his daughter-in-law were also in the helicopter at the time of the crash. The pilot was dead too.

The choice of contact depends on the geographic nature of your place of residence, in particular on the basis of the sensitivity of the transaction and the confidentiality contained therein. Now our bank is waiting for one of the relatives to make the claim, but nobody did that. Personally, it has been unsuccessful for 6 months to locate the relatives, I ask for your consent to introduce you to the deceased as next of kin / property owner so that the proceeds of this account worth 22.3 million pounds can be paid out to you.

This is paid out or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you. I have obtained all of the necessary legal documents that can be used to support this claim that we are making. All I need is to put your names on the documents and legalize them here in court to prove you are the rightful beneficiary. All I need now is your honest cooperation, confidentiality and trust so that we can go through with this transaction. I guarantee you this is done under a legitimate agreement that will protect you from any violation of the law.

Please provide me with the following as we have 7 days to work it through. This is very URGENT, PLEASE.

1. Full name:
2. Your direct mobile number:
3. Your contact address:
4. Your job:
5. Your nationality:
6. Your gender / age:

After a methodical search, I decided to contact you in the hope that you would find this suggestion interesting. Please confirm this message and indicate your interest for further information. Make an effort to let me know of your decision instead of making me wait.

Regards,
Mr. Ian Slatter

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario