jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2021

From Torrent Laboratory And Pharmaceuticals Ltd UK

 
Hi,
My name is John Edward, Assistant Research Coordinator in the Research and Development Department at Torrent Laboratory And Pharmaceuticals Ltd UK; a Bio Pharmaceutical Company here in the United Kingdom funded by a consortium of international donor countries.
I am in search of a reliable business entrepreneur in your region to source and supply to my company a herbal oil extract that is a key basic raw material used in the manufacture of high quality Anti-Viral Vaccines, Cancer treatment and other life saving pharmaceutical products.
I am mindful that this may not be your area of business specialization, but it will surely be another income generating business venture alongside your specialty. The company has been in a frantic search for a replacement supplier. Meanwhile, I have been able to discover a source of the material selling at a price far cheaper than what obtained from previous suppliers. This, I have not made known to the management of my company.
What I propose to you is that you step in as a new supplier. I will guide you all through the processes by which you will procure the material from the cheap source and then supply it to our company. This is imperative because I wouldn't want my company to gain direct access to this dealer source that sells it very cheap. This will enable us to work together as partners and make real cool profits. You will buy and supply to our company at a good rate that I will inform you later when we are in agreement and it is sure to attract the attention of the management of our company to buy from. You will be amazed at what the net profit will be.
I will give you specifics of the figures when I receive your feedback and if you are interested.
Please reply through my email for direct and personal communication.
Sincerely,
John Edward
Research & Dev Dept
Torrent Laboratory And Pharmaceuticals Ltd UK.
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario