lunes, 14 de junio de 2021

ATTENTION

Hello,



My name is Noureddine Tilmatine, currently working as a Quality Assurance Assistant for Mercury Pharmaceuticals, a major manufacturer of pharmaceutical products and one of the leading bio-pharmaceutical companies here in the UK. The reason I am contacting you is to discuss a viable business opportunity that will be exceptionally beneficial to you and I.



I need a reliable foreign business associate to partner with me in sourcing a rare herbal oil extract used by Mercury Pharmaceuticals as a raw material in development/manufacturing high quality anti-viral vaccines, cancer treatments and various life-saving pharmaceutical products.



This may not be your area of expertise but it will be another income generating stream out of your specialty, The scarcity of this raw material has hindered product developments in the company. The previous supplier in Asia closed down due to the recent economic meltdown caused by COVID-19 pandemic.



However, a retired colleague informed me of a source in Turkey. I made inquiries and found out that the manufacturer actually exists in Turkey and the herbal oil extract is sold at a cheap rate, in fact very cheaper than the company's previous purchases.



HERE IS MY PROPOSAL: I seek your consent to step-in as the middleman between the manufacturer and Mercury Pharmaceuticals to execute this project and you hand me a commission. I cannot bid for the supply contract myself because my employment agreement prohibits me from handling procurement of contracts and because I wouldn't want the company to have direct contact to the Turkey manufacturer.



This will enable us to work together as partners and share profits (without breaking my employment agreement). We will discuss the profit sharing ratio, and crucial details you need to know about this raw material if you are interested to close this deal with me.



I look forward to hearing your thoughts, and further discussions.



Thanks for your time.



Best Regards,



Dr. Noureddine Tilmatine

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario