viernes, 25 de junio de 2021

Dear Friend,

--
Murat Ulukaya, Law chambers
Attorney at Law
Court of Cassation
Established: 1988
Istanbul Turkish.

Dear Friend,

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this email, if the
content does not meet with your personal and business ethics; I wish
to apologize in advance. I am Barrister Murat Ulukaya, Esq. I have a
client who bears the same last name with you and a nationality of your
country, who was a Gold trader here in Istanbul Turkish.

On the 30th October 2020, my client was involved in a car accident and
unfortunately lost his life in the event of the crash. Since then I
have tried to locate any of his relative but to no avail and the bank
here where he had a fixed deposit of US$7.5 Million in his account has
now issued me a notice to provide his next of kin within the next 2
months or the disciplinary body of the legal system of the Republic of
Turkey and the national council of the judiciary of Turkey. will
confiscate the funds since there is no registered next of kin on the
bank form he filled at the time he deposited the funds.

So, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late
client so that the funds will be transferred to you as the
beneficiary, then you and I will share the funds, instead of the bank
to confiscate the funds. After a successful transfer of funds to your
bank account as planned, we will share the funds accordingly 50% for
me and 50% to you. Fortunately, whether you are a direct relative of
him or not is never a barrier to the success of the claim procedure.
Kindly get back to me, if you are willing to work with me on this
transaction and send me your information: YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS AND
PHONE NUMBER for the processing of the legal documents

that will be used to backup this funds claim in your name as the next
of kin/beneficiary of the funds.

Reply via this Email: muratulukaya28@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Murat Ulukaya, Esq.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario