miércoles, 23 de junio de 2021



--
Dear Friend,


How are you today and the members of your family to the glory of the great
Buddha? I am writing to you with tears in my eyes because my doctor said I
have less than two months to live. I have severe case of cancer and the doctor
said I will not be able to survive it looking at the extent of damage it has done
to my body system. The diagnosis shows that I have esophageal cancer which
has resulted to the growth of tumor in the lining of my esophagus. The doctor
said it has grown through the walls of my esophagus although I don't really
understand all these medical terms. He also said it has spread to all the organs
of my body through my blood system. I have been experiencing heartburn's,
difficulty in swallowing solid foods. It is really painful for me to swallow food.
Sometimes, the food stuck to my esophagus. I have lost weight. You need to
see how slim I have become. There are times I vomit blood when I cough.
It is really painful living my life like this. I have made up my mind to give up
everything so that the poor kids of the world will benefit from my wealth which
I have saved up all my life. I grew up an orphan and I know how it was to get here.

Base on this, I want to transfer my $2.5 Million to you so that you will help me
handle a charity project to the glory of Buddha, that is my last wish before
my death. I am offering you 20% of the fund while 80% will go to the charity
project. In your willingness to work for me, I request you to send me your
Full Name:..............................Full Address:.................... Phone Number:..............
to my personal e-mail address on: mayureeyuth1@gmx.com for more
information about the project.


I will give you the full details of the transaction as soon as I read from you.
May the good Buddha guide you in this project which you are to execute for me
to his glory.

Best Regards,
Mayuree Yuthakon.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario