viernes, 30 de julio de 2021

BUSINESS PROPOSAL, TREAT AS A MATTER OF URGENCY

Attn: Sir,

Remittance Departments
Operations Directorate,
FBN Bank.
Ghana

Foreign Operations Department is saddled with the responsibility of providing international payment and receipt services both to the public sector and private sector(through commercial banks) as well as managing the country's foreign reserves in order to preserve the value of the national currency. The Department has three principal mandates: Management of the United States external reserves Foreign exchange receipts and payments to our customers Serves as a strategic link between the Bank and the international banks. The core functions of the Department are as follows: The Department is responsible for the management of external reserves through the formulation of appropriate investment Strategy, Policy and Guidelines, thereby ensuring the most efficient and effective investment operations in support of safety, liquidity and returns on the reserves.

I am Dr Kobby Asare Admin.Manager Foreign Operations, Corporate Services of Fbn Bank Ghana. I just want to know if you can help me to transfer the amount of ($7.5 Million). After the transfer we have to share it, 50% for me and
50% for you. Please let me know if you can help me for more information in regards to the transfer. I hope you can work with me honestly? Reply to my email address below.

Thanks.
Dr. Kobby Asare
k.asare84@yahoo.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario