viernes, 23 de julio de 2021

Greetings !!! 157.245.100.130

Dear Sir,
 
I am Mr. Horst Dieter, a Banker and credit system programmer,  I saw your email address while browsing through the bank DTC Screen in my office so I decided to use this opportunity to know you.
 
Your last Name tallied with that of our deceased  Customer, that deposited sum value of US$20 Million which has Matured awaiting administrative order for remittance and no one has come for claim after so many years of his death.
 
I will use my office to place you or your company as the next of Kin to the deceased  Customer and we shall share the Fund 40% for you and 50% for me, while the rest 10% shall be used to offset all expenses.
 
Do get back to me with thus:
 
(1) Your first name:
(1b) Your last name
(2) Residential Address or company address:
(3) Phone and Mobile number :,
 
 
Awaiting your urgent reply.
 
 
Have a pleasant day.
 
Horst Dieter
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario