jueves, 1 de julio de 2021

Re:I Need Your Urgent Response Now

Greetings My Beloved,
My name is Sister Josie Wilson Wilfred. I am a cancer patient who had decided to donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed of cancer disease for about 2 years ago. I lost my husband and was all left alone becaus I had no child. I have no family and I'm going to go for an operation any moment from
now, and I pray that if it pleases God,that I may survive the operation I have decided to WILL / DONATE the sum of (Eight million five hundred thousand United States dollars) for the work of the Lord and charity purposes.

Currently, I have informed my attorney of my decision in WILLING this fund to you. Please respond immediately so that I will provide your with further details on how to receive this fund.

Thank you and God bless you.
Sister Josie Wilson Wilfred.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario