miércoles, 28 de julio de 2021

Urgent Investment Proposal

Re: Urgent Investment Proposal

How are you doing today my friend? I hope my message finds you well. I have decided to contact you after I found your email contact online while searching for a reliable and trusted partner to assist me invest a total sum of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($4,500,000.00) in your country or any part of Asia and Europe as long as i can be assured of a good and profitable investment plan.

Before I proceed further I would plead that you permit me to introduce myself. I am James Zaugg From California, USA. I am an American Soldier by profession but currently assigned to 2nd battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment with the United States Army and Britain Coalition Force in Afghanistan as a team commander. I am widowed with a son who is currently studying in the U.S Military War college. My wife died of breast cancer five years ago, and since then I have been Single.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

As you already know, Afghanistan is a country blessed with Crude OIL as one of its major natural resources and as a team commander, i had the opportunity of engaging in some secrete OIL deals with some private OIL drilling companies here to raise more money for my self after the end of my military duties here thou it is against the ethics of my profession as a serving soldier.

To cut the long story short, I have successfully deposited the total sum of US$4.5 Million with a private security company outside the military base as It is against the military laws for an active officeR on a security mission to engage in any other business outside his or her military duties, which is a punishable offense if seen with such a huge amount of money within the military base.

For security reasons and to ensure the content of the package. is not tampered with, the Funds were packaged and locked in a military security truck box thereby denying the security company access to reveal the content of the box and I was able to convince the security company that the box contained my valuable documents and other military personal items which I plan to deliver to my family for safekeeping considering the height of insecurity around here.

Based on my research online, I am convinced you have the capacity to invest the Funds in a profitable business in your country pending when my military duties here will be over. If you accept this investment proposal, 50% of the total investment capital and profit will be awarded to you as your own share of the investment deal while I get the remaining 50% of the total capital and profit after my mission here ends.

I will submit to you the deposit certificate and other information required to claim ownership of the Box from the security company for immediate delivery to your country or any part of Asia and Europe through a secured Diplomatic delivery arrangement upon your declaration of interest.

If you can handle this investment deal or have a trusted friend or relative who is capable of handling the investment, kindly get back to me through my private email zaugg31897@gmail.com

I will be waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks,

James Zaugg

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario